“Handcrafted Jewelry and Sculptures for Thoughtful Souls.”
What I do
In the development of my work, I take care of every detail, no matter if it’s a small jewel or a large sculpture. Each detail has an intention and fulfills a mission within the design. You can be reassured that for every single artwork and piece I create, I have dedicated the time, the concentration and the love in order to achieve what I wanted to convey. A bit of my spirit is incorporated into every piece I make for you.
Each collection has a matrix design that serves as the axis for the creation of new pieces. I don’t usually repeat designs as they are one-of-a-kind. On many occasions, I use semiprecious stones or crystals as a color point, as well as accents in oil paint or metallic foil for texture. You will find lots of texture in my designs!
My work has been showcased and well-reviewed in multiple events across the United States and Colombia. Some of the most recent events being:
• Center Fest Durham, NC 2019, 2022
• Durham Art Walk, Spring & Fall 2016 to 2022
• Art in the Park. Myrtle Beach, SC 2019 -2022
• Saturdays at Durham Art Market 2016 to 2018
• Every month on the Third Friday Durham in Golden Belt Studios 2019 to 2023